- Warehouse Automation Manager:
Incorporating and managing security activities and ensuring efficient and secure warehouse equipment utilization.
- Operations Specialist:
Responsible for effectively analyzing the daily operations, managing systems, and optimizing day-to-day warehouse tasks.
- Business Strategist:
Sets an organizational benchmark for meeting yearly milestones and monitors the staff. Also, creates structural and cost-cutting strategies for the organization’s development.
The digital warehouses are becoming more famous - A brief overview
Warehouse automation is not a new concept. Why is it so popular right now?
1. Increasing property and labor costs
2. Increased customer expectations
3. More regular and complex order requests
Latest Trends of warehouse solutions that drive moe profitability
Automated dimensioning solutions:
Top Ten compelling reasons to automate your warehouse now!
1. Reduced human errors:
2. Improve warehouse performance and analysis:
3. Outstanding quality management:
4. Enhanced information security:
5. Reduced shipping costs:
6. Expanded accuracy in order fulfillment:
7. Enhanced warehouse throughput:
8. Reduced storage and handling costs:
9. Decreased stockout events:
10. Increased customer satisfaction:
vMeasure – An AI-based automated dimensioning system
vMeasure automated dimensioning solution built from scratch to replace the conventional dimensioning method. These automated dimensioners effectively calibrate the dimensional data like length, breadth, height, and width of various shape products in less than two seconds. Besides, we can sync-up other types of equipment like weighing scales, barcode scanners, label printers, and WMS and ERP software.