- Logistics Specialist: Working with suppliers and consumers to complete the shipment, knowing the Supply Chain and Logistics market patterns and the effect of AI in their core domain.
- Operations Specialist: Ensure that the warehouse is managed smoothly and efficiently by processes and regular functions. Focus on the enhancement of productivity through automation and improvement of business processes
- Warehouse automation manager: Understanding how AI is changing warehouses and how it is possible to make their work simpler and ensures the safe and successful storage and delivery of warehouse goods.
What is a smart warehouse?
2. Enables fast turnaround times:
3. Scales up warehouse transparency:
4. Improves scalability:
5. Uplifts adaptability:
Smart technologies paving the way for warehouse automation
Effective warehouse solutions to deploy during the initial phase of warehouse automation
Automated dimensioning solution
- Financial savvy:
Without the investment, you cannot procure any equipment in the warehouse. Therefore, before accepting it in real-time use cases, it is often essential to check its price.
- Simple integration:
Analyzing the working efficiency of the equipment is salient. It would be better to select equipment with a versatile structure to integrate with any preferred future-readiness systems.
- Improved customer service:
You can easily create trust in customers with precise measurements, which encourages customers to stick to the brand.
- Optimized storage space:
For a warehouse, money is all about optimized space and time. The automated dimensioning solution calculates the freight and parcels’ exact dimensions in less than a second to quickly assign the product’s warehouse area.
- Improved precision and reduced manual errors:
Not only does the automated dimensioning solution save time, but it also gives you money! These dimensioners can generate accurate dimensioning information to cut down the conventional (hand-held) dimensioning method.
Autonomous mobile robots (AMR)
- Reduces walk time:
Staff should roam around the warehouse in traditional warehouses to identify and pick the products and then walk back to the sorting station. And this back and forth walks time increases the overall time spent on picking assignments.
- Directs workflow to boost precision and efficiency:
The AMR uplifts not only the picking process but also helps the employees by navigating the products’ location, displays the product quantity, and assists employees to improve the precision and efficiency during the order fulfillment process.
- Enables flexible capital expenses:
There is no need to mount tracks and magnetic strips, and forklifts by deploying autonomous mobile robots to the warehouse.
- Augments human labor:
We can schedule other high-value tasks for employees by bringing autonomous mobile robots into the warehouse.
- Data accuracy:
Captures high-quality aerial photographs, scans product barcodes and generates the data with a list of in-house product details and its location in the warehouse.
- Increased efficiency:
Drone technology can enhance different warehouse operations such as regular cycle counts, collect data from real-time inventory, can increase the quick search for products.
- Higher inspection and monitoring:
drones can be a perfect alternative to replacing warehouse manual monitoring and inspection processes, as they can conduct various detection operations such as roofs, shelves, walls, pallet placements, and ceilings.